Posted: December 04, 2017|
Want a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card? Share a 30 second video explaining why you love to work out!
Enter for your chance to win! All you have to do is create a 30 second video stating who you are and where you’re from and why you love to work out! You may even mention your favorite Fitness Reality products!
Ways to Enter:
- Email: Send your video to email@example.com
- Facebook: Submit to the MyCloudFitness Facebook page
- Instagram: Post a video on your Instagram with #everydayfitfor
The deadline is Monday, December 11, 2017..
Take a few minutes to tell us your story and why you’re #everydayfitfor. We'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much for being part of the Fitness Reality community!
Submit Your Video For A Chance To Win. Share a 30 second video explaining why you love to work out!
[This contest is sponsored by Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc. (“Paradigm”)]
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Paradigm customer story contest (the "contest") is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration and submission of entries. Employees of Paradigm ("Sponsor") its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotional Partners") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible. No purchase is necessary. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Create a video entry that describes your story about how Paradigm exercise equipment was able to help you or make a positive difference in your life. Visit our Submit page and fill out the online entry form, then upload your video per the directions on the site. Videos must be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes in length. Only clear and audible videos will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. Contest begins on 12/4/17, 12:00 am PDT. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT, 12/11/17. Enter as often as you like, but each entry must be a unique video.
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All entries must meet the following guidelines:
a. The entry and all elements of the entry must be the entrant’s original work and previously unpublished.
b. The entry must be minimum of 1 minute, but not exceed 2 minutes total running time.
c. The entry must tell your story and convey a positive experience with a Paradigm product.
d. The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. That means that the video should not contain third-party trademarks or logos, nor any copyrighted materials such as music, photographs, or posters. All music featured in any video must be available to publicize and broadcast on a license-free, no compensation basis.
e. The entry must be suitable for publication and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be in good taste and must not contain obscene or defamatory statements.
f. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use entry without any compensation to entrant or persons appearing in the video, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including derivative works.
g. The entry may not contain the following: Nudity, profanity, any situations which expose any persons appearing in the entries to physical injury.
h. Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.
5 JUDGING PERIOD AND CRITERIA: The judging period begins on 12/4/17 and ends on 12/11/17. Eligible entries will be judged by a panel of judges designated by the Sponsor (the "Judges"). The judges will select the winners on the basis of originality, creativity, entertainment appeal, and the depiction how a Paradigm product made a positive change in someone’s life. The judges will select one entry to win the Grand Prize. The decisions of the judges are final and may not be appealed. Entries must not have won a previous prize or award in any other contest nor been previously published and must be entrant's original work.
6. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE AWARDING: On or about 12/13/17, a Grand Prize winner shall be selected. The winner will be notified on or about 12/15/17 via the email address provided in the entry form. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Rights Release, and the personal releases of each person appearing in the entry, within ten (10) days of attempted delivery of winning notification. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate. Winners agree that receiving a prize grants Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications without additional compensation.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Amazon gift card. Total approximate retail value of Prize is $100. Limit one prize per person/family/household. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All prizes are subject to availability. If a prize or any portion of a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize may be awarded.
8. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: In consideration of entrant’s submission being reviewed and evaluated for this contest, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, modify or make derivative works, sub-license, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display such submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without any further right of approval or additional compensation. Each entrant grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to use the story, characters, and any other information presented in the entry, including the name and likeness of entrant and any persons appearing in the entry, in a commercial or other advertising and publicity for Sponsor.
In connection with your video entry, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right in all video entries to enable inclusion and use of the entry in the manner contemplated by this contest and these Official Rules. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material and enter the contest and to grant Sponsor of all the license rights granted herein.
10. INDEMNIFICATION, LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, JURISDICTION, LIMITATIONS: Entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, any Promotional Partners, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, successors, assigns and licensees, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in connection with any third party action arising out of a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of entrant's representations, warranties or obligations herein.
Everything regarding this contest, including any and all information and web-pages relating to this contest and all prizes, are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
This contest and all Official Rules is governed by the State law of California. In the event of any dispute arising under this contest, the sole jurisdiction and venue for dispute resolution shall be the State Court of California, for the County of Los Angeles. Entrants, by entering into this contest, irrevocably submit to the aforesaid personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue for any and all controversy arising hereunder.
Entrant agrees that in all cases for any dispute arising under this contest and these Official Rules that the maximum aggregative liabilities of the Sponsor and Promotional Parties, under any theory of law, equity, or claim, shall be limited to my direct and actual out-of-pocket cost incurred in participating in this Contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Promotional Parties be liable for any attorney’s fees. Further, by entering into this contest, Entrant agrees that any and all claims arising hereunder shall be pursued individually and under no circumstances on as a member of a class or on a class-action basis.
11. WINNER: The name of the winner (available after 12/15/17), send a self-addressed, pre-stamped envelope to: Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc., 1189 S Jellick Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748, Attn: Names of Winners. Requests must be received by 12/22/17.
Posted: July 14, 2016|
From the American Heart Association to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every reputable public health organization advises regular, moderate-intensity exercise to maintain one’s cardiovascular health. Incorporating just thirty minutes of cardio five days a week into one’s schedule can result in dramatic, lifelong health benefits, but for many of us, finding the time to make it to the gym can prove incredibly challenging (if not impossible). Thankfully, low-cost, high-impact home gym equipment enables even those of us with the most hectic schedules to workout from the comfort and convenience of our own home. And when it comes to the category of exercise bikes, the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 310 Smart Technology Upright Bike provides the ultimate home workout experience.
For a piece of exercise equipment to excel in a home setting, it’s important that it fit easily into the layout of your home. Already far less bulky than your typical bike when deployed, , the X-Class 310 Smart Technology Upright Bike’s is more compact than other bikes when in use and its oversized transportation wheels facilitate no-hassle relocation and storage. Equipped with a specially-designed “Quiet Drive” belt transmission system, users can workout to their favorite music (through the built-in Bluetooth speakers) or watching television without any mechanical interruptions or intrusions.
And beyond its optimizations for at home use, the X-Class 310 provides a comprehensive and satisfying workout for fitness enthusiasts of all experience levels. A thirty-two-level magnetic tension system gives users the ability to adjust to the perfect level of resistance and difficulty, while the three-piece high-torque crank system delivers a smooth, always consistent rotation. Cushioned to achieve sustained comfort, the X-Class 310’s sizable seat and backrest can be adjusted to accommodate users from 5’2” to 6’4” in height and have a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds.
Finally, to keep users motivated and informed of the progress they’re making everyday, the X-Class 310 prominently features an easy-to-read, dual-backlit LCD display that monitors distance travelled, calories burned, time spent, and current speed. And through the seamless pulse sensors built into the bike’s hand grips, athletes can easily view their heart rate climb as they workout for additional level of fitness feedback.
To learn more about the X-Class 310 Smart Technology Upright Bike, please click here.
Posted: July 14, 2016|
As an increasingly popular form of exercise amongst men and women, weightlifting provides a multitude of health benefits including: denser bones, stronger connective tissue muscles, and tendons, improved balance, and much more. While one can complete many weightlifting exercises with weights and a bar alone, a high performance, reliable weight bench is required to get the full range of benefits and reach your goals faster. Luckily, there’s the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 1500 lb Light Commercial Utility Weight Bench with Olympic Preacher Curl and Leg Developer Attachment.
Inspired by the dedication and tireless drive of Ironman triathletes, the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class Light Commercial Utility Weight Bench is durably constructed out of 2” x 3” tubular steel for unwavering strength. Equipped with a heavy-duty U-shaped stabilizer bar with flat platform to prevent movement and rocking during use, the bench supports users up to 6’4” tall and boasts a maximum weight capacity of 1,500 pounds. The bench’s strong construction also extends to its seat and backrest, which is made out of 2.5-inch thick commercial-grade multi-layer foam, to ensure sustained comfort during even the most high-intensity workout sessions. A 40.5-inch extended back and head rest also provide support for a wide range of workouts.
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class Light Commercial Utility Weight Bench also features a detachable leg lock-down bar, the perfect assist for ab crunches, sit ups and more. The bench’s seat can be angle-adjusted into four different positions (0, 5, 10, and 15 degrees) to best suit the user’s preferences and is supported by a twist-locking pop pin for added security when locking in. There’s only a 1.5-inch gap between the seat and backrest no matter what angle either part is adjusted to, resulting in nearly 100% comprehensive support. From the seat, to the back rest, to the head rest, every cushioned surface is covered with soft yet durable double-stitched vinyl that can be easily sanitized with household cleaners.
Finally, the bench is equipped with oversized transport wheels for no-hassle relocation, an invaluably convenient feature for home use. It can also be paired with the IRONMAN Power Cage and Squat Rack to form a complete weightlifting station in the comfort of your own home.
To learn more about the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 1500 lb Light Commercial Utility Weight Bench with Olympic Preacher Curl and Leg Developer Attachment, check it out here.
While all inversion tables are designed to help you reap the health benefits of suspending your body against the pull of gravity,
not all inversion tables are created equal. Check out the top four aspects to explore to find the table best suited for your needs.
Safety is your main priority, with a table that securely holds you in place at any angle. Look for safety handles that let you easily
return to upright position, secure ankle clamps or ergonomic ankle holders, and a durable steel frame. Check the weight limit as
well as the height adjustments to make sure they match with your own.
Some inversion tables are manual, while others are powered by motors. Either choice should let you control the degree of
inversion. Quality tables will offer controllable angles that range from a slight angle all the way up to the fully inverted 180
degrees. Manually controlled tables often come with tethered safety straps that let you easily and securely control the degree of
inversion while reclined.
The inversion platform can vary from a bare, mesh frame to a padded and even heated backrest. Mesh frames with little to no
padding may be more flexible if you’re intending to use the table in a vigorous exercise routine. Padded frames are ideal if you’re
using the table for pain relief. Padded ankle bars contribute to both safety and comfort.
Inversion tables may come with any number of additional useful features that make them stand above their competitors.
- Infrared Heating Elements: Certain tables come equipped with infrared heating elements incorporated into the back
pad. Far Infrared Ray (FIR) heat therapy can be helpful for soothing muscle aches and back pain. Look for a thin, built-in
FIR carbon filter heating element and safety features that let you control the time and amount of heat with a remote control.
- Storage Options: Some tables are designed to fold up for storage when not in use.
- Convenience Options: Additional features can add a level of convenience, such as side pockets for storing items you may
No matter what table you choose, make sure it’s safe, dependable, inverts fully and smoothly, and comes with additional features tailored to your specific needs.
Check our great selection of inversion tables to see which suits you best.
- Infrared Heating Elements: Certain tables come equipped with infrared heating elements incorporated into the back