FITNESS REALITY 990XL Inversion Table with SURELOCK Safety Locking System and Lumbar Support
Inversion made easy with the FITNESS REALITY 990XL Inversion Table. Built with a heavy duty steel frame (UL Safety Certified), the 990XL features a 3 position adjustable rear cross bar for easy inversion angle adjustment, and an easy to reach “Palm Activated” SURELOCK™ adjustable ratchet ankle locking system. The included removable lumbar pillow provides extra lower back support. In addition, the double lock ratchet tooth mechanism and solid two piece ratchet design makes inversion more safe and secure. With the comfortable soft foam backrest, the 990XL Inversion Table will provide you the excellent inversion comfort you need at an affordable price.
- Folded Dimensions: 41.5” L x 26.5” W x 76.5” H
- Product Dimensions: 56.5” L x 26.5” W x 64” H
- Product Weight: 64.4 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 51.2” L x 27.2” W x 7.1 H
- Carton Dimensions: 72.8 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited + 5 EXTRA YEARS WHEN YOU BUY ON FITNESSREALITY.COM
See Warranty Details
- 250 lbs. user weight capacity
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certified for safety
- Heavy duty steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- 3 Position adjustable rear cross bar for easy inversion angle adjustment eliminates the typical strap system
- Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support
- Easy reach “Palm Activated” SURELOCK™ adjustable ratchet ankle locking system
- Double lock ratchet tooth mechanism makes the table more secure and safe when inverting
- Solid two piece ratchet design for more security and safety over other ratchet designs
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- 1” Soft foam backrest for comfort and support when inverting
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
- Stretch bar for easy body positioning
- 4’9” to 6’6” user height adjustment
- 165 degree inversion
- Can be folded for storage
BENEFITS OF INVERSION THERAPY
Inversion may help reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. It may help reduce fatigue and relaxes the overall body. Inversion therapy may also help promote stimulation of blood circulation resulting in the relief of stiff muscles and increasing body flexibility and even can improve athletic performance. Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion therapy every day may help relieve lower back aches and pains due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle soreness and strain.